Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Workday Integrations & Reporting Techno-Functional Lead will own the delivery and support of technical solutions within the Campbell#39;s Human Resources Information Technology HRIT team.
You will be primarily focused on integrations and reporting, especially for payroll and total rewards, responsible for ensuring the successful scoping, design, delivery, and support of the portfolio of integrations to/from Workday and acting as a liaison between the HRIT Functional team, business customers, and offshore technical team. This role is key to helping plan and estimate effort to build new and update existing integrations. You will serve as a key internal technical resource assigned to work on and/or help lead technical projects.
It is critical for this resource to build strong working relationships with the functional team, business customers, and offshore development team. Since Payroll and Total Rewards are heavily reliant on system integrations it will be critical to build an understanding of the different processes and vendors in those areas as well as how the integrations and the data passed in them fit into the overall processes.
The resource should have technical expertise in HR technology (Workday) and excellent problem-solving skills. In addition to working on projects you will help in managing and prioritizing day-to-day technical enhancement and service requests as well as serve as an escalation point for some higher priority technical support issues.
Reporting to the Workday HCM Integration Manager, your main objective, as Workday Integrations & Reporting Techno-Functional Lead will be to deliver technology solutions that enable our business customers to meet their goals and objectives as well as finding new ways to support those solutions as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business Customer/Stakeholder Management - 10%
- Business Analysis, HR Technology Solution Design and Delivery - 40%
- Project Management - 10%
- Vendor Management - 20%
- Continuous Improvement - 20%
- Stakeholder management - Establish trust and credibility with decentralized business customer base by developing relationships, understanding their needs, and delivering quality solutions. Engaging with 3rd parties as appropriate to build and test integrations to their systems.
- Business Analysis Serve as the technical SME and liaison to the business, functional team, and external vendors (e.g., ADP, Alight, The Hartford, Morneau-Shepell, TransAmerica, etc.). You will be the point person for technical projects. You must analyze and understand the data and processes involved in different initiatives and recommend technical solutions that meet business needs. You will partner with the stakeholders to gather technical requirements, align on solution design, and translate requirements to the offshore development team for delivery. You must ensure designs and testing are documented and any changes to the integration architecture are reflected in system maps.
- Project Management Experience with waterfall and agile project management methodologies, ability to create and manage project plans, estimate effort to identify and understand dependencies and to manage project resources like consultants and support team.
- Vendor management Serve as technical SME for external vendors looking to integrate with Campbell#39;s and serve as key liaison with outsourced support vendor for technical solution design, development, and testing.
- Continuous Improvement mind-set - Ability to challenge the status quo, conduct root cause analysis to reduce/prevent tickets and overall support efforts by simplifying design and looking for opportunities to automate.
- Provide Workday technical expertise for integrations and reporting.
- Own the overall integration inventory and ensure the list, stakeholders, and design documentation is kept up to date.
- Own the integration design map.
- Build out Integration Standards and the correct selection of technologies, where appropriate acting as a champion for these standards
- Help prioritize the work of onshore and offshore team to ensure quality delivery of new development and enhancements as well as day-to-day maintenance and support of technical solutions.
- Ensure integrations are running properly and performance is monitored.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring issues and work with support team to implement improvements to prevent future incidents.
- Support functional team by providing reporting subject matter expertise, including data source and object knowledge and complex calculated field creation.
- Must have a good understanding of Workday security, including Integration System Users, and be able to troubleshoot and advise on or evaluation design.
- Keep up to date on updates and/or changes to Workday solution from releases or patches.
- Identify and call out downstream impacts caused by changes to process or solutions.
- Look for opportunities to implement design improvements that optimize, automate, or simplify solutions in order to reduce support effort and tickets.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor#39;s Degree required.
- Minimum experience: 5 + years minimum, 7 + years desired.
- At least 2 years configuring both inbound and outbound integrations with Workday HCM required (including API s)
- Specialization in implementing Workday integrations of all types.
- Experience in Workday Studio Integration Designer Toolset.
- At least 2 years integration technical support / demonstrating experience with external 3rd parties e.g., Payroll and Benefits providers.
- Demonstrated skills with database and application design technologies, i.e., SQL, XML/XLST, Web Services (SOAP, REST), middleware (BizTalk, Fusion, etc.).
- Expertise in Workday custom report development and calculated fields.
- Implementation & Support project experience.
- Workday Security & Payroll Configuration.
- Experience with Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Exceptional attention to detail, process-orientation, and demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Handle highly confidential matters and materials with discretion and a high degree of professionalism.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and in a team-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate across the organization to drive projects forward.
- Flexible and able to handle competing and changing priorities and expectations.
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Normal office environment. Will consider remote work environment for this role.
- Travel is anticipated at up to 10% of the time for meetings, conferences, implementations, and seminars.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.