Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools, and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We#39;re proud to provide an essential link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 180+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and Canada. We have nearly 13,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Provide excellent service to our internal and external customers by providing RedPrairie WMS related training and support functions. Work with facility and en-View management to properly train site personnel for upcoming RedPrairie WMS implementations and at existing RedPrairie sites when necessary. Also provide first level RedPrairie support for on-site go-lives as well as post go-live by troubleshooting and resolving regular service desk tickets. Liaise with and escalate to second level application and infrastructure support as needed.
- Provide on-site management training to sites in preparation for RedPrairie WMS Implementations.
- Provide on-site detailed training to all facility personnel in preparation for RedPrairie WMS implementations. This includes but is not limited to Office staff, Supervisors, Wave Planners, Inventory Control, Site Management and RF Operators.
- Provide on-site support for go-lives. Escalate issues to facility and en-view management as necessary.
- Answer phone and monitor email and ticket queue#39;s for support requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve support requests related to RedPrairie WMS or any related interfaces or ancillary systems.
- Liaise with and escalate to configuration specialists, quality specialists, developers or other application or infrastructure support as necessary.
- Play an active role in developing, maintaining and documenting RedPrairie WMS processes and procedures. This includes general SOP#39;s as well as site or customer specific processes and procedures.
- Assist with configuration and testing tasks as needed.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Participate in the on-call rotation as deemed necessary.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of customer service and WMS experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to commit to 75% plus travel
- Strong working knowledge of RedPrairie WMS
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment with extremely strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities
- Self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail and ability to follow-up in a timely fashion.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows based PC and application software - MS Office 2007 / 2010, MS Exchange, Internet Explorer, Cisco VPN
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis (formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc.)
- Knowledge of RF terminals and scanners preferred
- Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
- Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
- Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
- Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
- May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
- May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
- May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Requires the use of various electronic tools
- Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.