Our client, a manufacturing company located in Ayer, MA is looking for a Wastewater Technician to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
• Work in the wastewater treatment plant, including the adjustment of valves and control flow.
• Performing daily readings and maintaining all proper reports and records.
• Performing daily inspections of the treatment plant, paying special attention to controllers, tanks, filters, pumps and plant probes.
• Observing variations in conditions and interpreting meter and gauge readings/test results.
• Collecting weekly samples for lab analysis.
What you will bring to the role:
• Previous experience in a high volume wastewater treatment facility.
• A current grade 3 or 4 industrial wastewater license.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
What our client is offering:
• A competitive hourly wage and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
• The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements