COME JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL KROGER TEAM! START $14!
- Plus Annual bonus potential!
- Plus Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance!
- Plus Paid Personal Days Off & Holidays!
- Plus Employee discounts at all Kroger stores!
- We Are Stable! We Are Kroger 36 Plus Years No Layoffs!
Company Name: Pontiac Foods
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for all aspects of warehouse operation, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all assigned job functions, to achieve and maintain world class quality. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely and effectively operate and maintain assigned machines and all related equipment to ensure daily orders are met
- Responsible for all safety procedures including the wearing of all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Monitor product to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded
- Read and follow standard work for warehouse policies
- Safely operate a variety of warehouse equipment and vehicles and utilize a variety of hand tools
- Arrange for the maintenance and repair of warehouse equipment when needed
- Complete safety observations
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Verify proper components at the work station before beginning a job
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation, writing clearly and legibly
- Complete “If down, do” list for this position when conditions warrant
- Actively participate in Total Process Control (TPC) activities
- Plan, oversee and participate in warehouse operations and activities
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance, as well as working overtime as needed
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF Systems
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Effective oral/written communication skills
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Previous food manufacturing experience