SUMMARY OF JOB:
Perform warehousing duties, pulling, loading, checking and clean up.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
- Loading -- Remove all empty cases/by carts off of the truck. Check load on the conveyor to make sure it matches. Load the truck by load sheet. Check dates to make sure that the old dates are placed near rear of truck. Secure load with load bars and make sure product carts are strapped in.
- Checking -- Set up paperwork for checking trucks, including special notes from drivers. Old product should be rotated. Check the product for accuracy to load sheet and cleanliness.
- By Products -- Pick by product orders onto carts, set up your orders to meet customer needs.
- Pulling -- Check load sheets and pull products onto conveyors that are clean and properly dated. Do not overload the conveyors.
- Clean up area at end of shift
- All other duties received from foreman, supervisors, and management.