I. GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
To know and learn all varieties of product, sort, select and fill orders. Work in a safely in a warehouse ambient ensuring all orders are staged on time.
II. SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Visually check product for code date and defects.
- Communicate with supervisor and lead for special instructions or any changes.
- Keep work areas clean and in order.
- Communicate with coworkers.
- Must have good math skills.
- Comply with all food safety, legally and GMP’s policies
- Follow written and verbal instructions from warehouse supervisor and warehouse leads.
B. Physical Activities Statement
a. Lifting over 50 pounds repeatedly.
b. Walking, standing and reaching
III. PRINCIPLE CONTACTS
A. Primary Contacts
1. Warehouse personnel.
2. Production personnel.
3. Warehouse Manager
B. Reports to Warehouse Manager.
IV. REQUIRED SKILLS
A. Education Level—High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
1. Knowledge of warehouse operations.
3. Forklift Certification and training
4. Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred.