Our role of Warehouse Technician will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the warehouse, including general warehouse functions, inventory tracking and support of production. This position will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Completion of daily housekeeping log
- Completion of daily temperature log in freezer
- Unload and receive all inbound trucks
- Verify counts for accuracy
- Place product in proper locations in freezer
- Make sure overstock product is noted by location, quantity and receipt date
- Fill out forklift equipment log before using; report any problem to your immediate supervisor
- Make sure that all warehouse supplies are properly stored
- Help with daily cycle and verify locations
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized warehouse and freezer
- Pick and Pack all outlet orders for shipment
- Build outlet orders in advance as instructed by your supervisor
- Load trucks and ensure that driver has all paperwork
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively communicate with other departments to handle escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Monogram Foods.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Monogram Foods policies and procedures.
- 1 or more years of professional related experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have ability to use a computer
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. at a time
- Must be able to work in a freezer
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders up to 60 feet
- Able to safely push totes with casters weighing in excess of 500 lbs
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to lift, stand, stoop where needed
- Perform other duties as assigned