Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for supplying the production floor with raw materials and receives finished product from the production floor for warehouse storage. Responsibilities also include maintaining the inventory of raw materials and finished product as well as assembly of shippable pallets according to product Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Essential Job Duties
- Wraps pallets and stages them for transport.
- Stages materials in warehouse for production floor.
- Enters data for receipt of finished product into computer.
- Enters data into computer to track inventory movement.
- Unloads/loads trucks with raw and finished product.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Maintains a clean warehouse.
- Consolidates inventory and shelves received materials.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), SOP's and Safety Regulations consistently.
- Communicates regularly with Production Lead, Receiving Specialist, and Raw Warehouse Manager.
- Communicates regularly with carriers and drivers.
- Assembles display pallets to finished product specifications
- May perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Basic computer skills.
- Forklift driving skills.
- Knowledgeable of GMP's, SOP's, and Safety Regulations.
- Interpersonal and team skills for working with employees at all levels within the company and with external contacts.
- Effective basic math skills.
- Effective basic computer skills.
- Ability to tolerate fluctuating temperatures in a loud noise production/warehouse environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and use time efficiently.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate a forklift and scissor lift and maintain forklift certification.
- Ability to work in a safe manner in an environment with hazard/safety risks.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma; previous warehouse or related-work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Professional Licenses or Certifications
Forklift Certification required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.