Mark Anthony Services is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor to be responsible for the active management of the warehouse operations including shipping and receiving to ensure daily completion of tasks integral to the operation and overall performance of the warehouse. The Warehouse Supervisor will be cross trained in all areas of the warehouse and responsible for supervising the overall process of the Columbia plant. This individual will be a valued resource for the Warehouse team to assist troubleshooting in order to ensure unforeseen process events are being addressed with a sense of urgency.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, SC.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervises activities of warehouse operations including shipping, receiving, inventory, training and safety.
- Lead by example and drive all Plant and Safety policies and procedures within the warehouse, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as well as adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Complete daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure sustained and repeatable quality and overall performance results.
- Actively mentor, coach, train and hold accountable warehouse team members as it relates to safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement and team harmony.
- Effectively communicate job knowledge and process changes to team members and management through various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, email, action logs, work orders, etc.).
- Audit warehouse performance to ensure safety/quality inspections of products/forklifts are being completed per the SOP’s
- Audit documentation to ensure it is completed which certifies completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintains inventory accuracies of 98% or above, leads hours for cost per case, coordinates shipping and receiving discrepancies, RMA#39;s.
- Coordinates dock equipment, LGV/E80 repair and maintenance.
- Schedule staff based on volume.
- Trains forklift drivers, administers practical tests and certification.
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
Qualified candidates will have:
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations Management preferred; Associates degree in related field required
- Minimum 5+ years of warehouse and inventory management experience, including at least 3 years of people management within a warehouse environment.
- Forklift experience required and forklift certifiable
- Proven and effective use of computer skills such as MS office, MRP systems, Teams, OneNote, and email.
The Warehouse Supervisor position is well-suited for you if you are:
- Solution oriented with non-traditional thinking, critical thinking, and efficient decision-making driving root cause/corrective action ensuring all measurables are achieved consistently
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Servant leadership, geared toward team development
- Action oriented and KPI driven leader
- Cross-functional leadership with an ability to influence people to a shared vision. Can generate buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates a hands-on attitude and a high attention to detail; pays attention to the small details, demonstrates a willingness to pitch in wherever needed.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking
Mark Anthony Services provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD. Mark Anthony Services is a member of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the alcohol beverage sector.
This role is located at the revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC. Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. It is the largest, most advanced brewery built in the United States within the last 25 years. The over one million sq. ft. facility will employ a team of over 300 people with a shared passion for quality and doing what’s right. Come join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey as we start up our flagship facility in Columbia, SC.
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. (MABrewing) provides supply chain management for and produces category-defining brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack® and MXD. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer are proud to produce the best tasting products in the brewing industry.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we always overdeliver on quality. We treat each other with humility, authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our state-of-the-art facilities.
People are the most important ingredient at Mark Anthony Brewing. Each team member makes an impact on our family-owned business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
Our common purpose is to continuously innovate, think differently and always overdeliver on quality for our customers and consumers. Despite everything we have achieved we take nothing for granted, remain humble, and our success inspires us to push the boundaries of innovation and creativity even further. If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.