Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
A critical role to the organization, the Warehouse Supervisor is a role for someone that is looking for ways to be innovative, have their voice heard, and be ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. As a key member of the facility, this role is crucial to the success of Rich s and meeting production needs.
Did we mention pizza? In this role, you will never go hungry.
- Administer and follow associate and equipment safety policies, reporting any incidents
- Follow all company GMP’s, Food Safety, Food Quality, and associate rules and regulation as required.
- Complete warehouse inventory and shipping documentation according to needs of plant
- Comply with all necessary documentation and legal procedures for receiving, storing, dispatching and shipping of goods.
- Works along with team to create schedules for associates in the warehouse
- •Maintain and supervise the inventory of raw, packaging and finished goods inventory.
- Assigns and supervises the inventory cycle counts, conducting audits of same to validate results.
- Review and approve the cycle counts in SAP during his/her shift.
- Responsible in supervising warehouse tools and equipment, escalating any maintenance as needed.
- Ship outbound orders according to SAP/Delivery documents and supervise all food safety and food security programs are followed during the process.
- Overseeing the handling of consignments and the supervising of the loading, storage and unloading
- Supervise the deliveries and returns of materials to the lines avoiding cuts to production.
- Validating the received materials and goods with the Purchase Orders to determine the precision of the goods delivered.
- Monitoring the warehouse records and inventory and filing reports of discrepancies in quantities and damages.
- Communicate with the Cold Storage facilities to coordinate inbound finished product loads and service working hours.
- Responsible for maintaining the warehouse, ensuring it is clean and organized at all times to comply with Food Safety and Food Security guidelines.
- Scheduling and booking of both inbound & outbound freight
Associates Degree Preferred
Ability to lead, influence, and manage a team
3+ years experience working in a warehouse setting
HACCP experience is strongly preferred
Strong technical, organizational and time management skills.
Expert level communication skills with key stakeholders (carriers, vendors, etc)
Ability to use a pallet jack, rider jack (electric pallet jack) and forklift to load and unload trailers
Inventory Control experience highly preferable
Experience in shipping and receiving
Currently holds or must obtain a forklift certification
Knowledge and experience in working with freight companies
Prior experience with Radio Frequency scanner and SAP is a plus
Ready to take on new and exciting challenges without hesitation
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.