Supervise all warehouse operations for assigned shift. Supervises 2 salaried clerks and up to 25 hourly associates. This position also has an emphasis on all finished goods receiving, shipping, holds, counting and balancing, sanitation and metric reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all finished goods from daily production are accurate, available and accessible.
- Ensure all palletizer counts coincide with physical counts.
- Front line accountability.
- Coordinate and ensure the flow of all palletizers, transfers, rails, shipments, inbound supplies and all trucks.
- Direct contact for BCB accounting department for inventory and audits of finished goods
- Direct contact for BCB QC department hold inventory records and audits
- Manage all rework processes and inventory movements
- Supervise shipping coordinators and hourly associates.
- Frontline hourly associates scanning assistance, coaching and training.
- Assist with training of salaried and hourly employees.
- Supervise the daily inventory, storage and movement of all packaging materials, ingredients and finished product.
- Records all daily for lift inspection reports.
- Supervise the maintenance of all on board forklift scanners, radios, cradles and WMS equipment.
- Assist with the hourly times and punches.
- Schedule replacement coverage hourly call-ins.
- Supervise the training along with tracking hourly performance.
- Enforce policies to stay within internal, federal, state and local regulations. Responsible for compliance of GMP, Fire codes, insurance guidelines, sanitation, pest control, safety, O.S.H.A., F.D.A. and T.T.B.
- Employee relation coordinator between shipping coordinators and hourly employees.
- Responsible for finished product, packaging material and ingredient stock rotation, storage, and hold reporting.
- Assist with ongoing implementation and management of the WMS system.
- Monitor and control P.O./Returned Material Adjustment finished product/shipping material receipts.
- Supervise recording, grounds and trailer reporting for a trailer drop lot.
- Supervise implementation of all warehouse S.O.P.’s and policies.
- Support the Packaging, Customer Service, Brewing, Accounting, Purchasing and Quality Assurance departments.
- Supervise shipments within D.M.V. regulations.
This position description is intended to guide the activities of the Warehouse Supervisor, 3rd Shift. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function, nor is it intended to describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
- 5 years experience in warehouse, logistics, manufacturing and material handling environment.
- 3 years supervisory experience required.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills preferred.
- WMS experience preferred.
- Highly organized and self motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and make quick, accurate decisions.
- Must be comfortable working evening and nights.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision requirements in close vision and the ability to adjust focus.