We have a Fortune 250 food manufacturer that has an opening for a Warehouse Supervisor 2nd Shift for a Joplin, MO area location. The Warehouse Supervisor 2nd Shift will supervise, direct and participate in leading a team of 20 people in a team-oriented warehousing work environment that is part of a manufacturing plant. Second shirt hours are 3:00 pm 12:00 am Monday Friday with occasional overtime. This is a collaborative environment where you will work with other team members to resolve warehousing issues and employee relations concerns.
Required Experience, Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree. and 1+ years leadership background OR High School degree with 4+ years of leadership experience.
- Manufacturing Warehouse experience preferred.
- Understanding of warehousing processes, order shipment flow and strong safety emphasis.
- Strong demonstrated computer skills.
- Ability to direct, influence and coach staff.
- Ability to work with management to reach and maintain production schedules and goals.
- Communicator, decision maker, quality orientation, technical/professional knowledge, customer focus, time management and oriented toward process improvement.
Compensation & Relocation:
The client offers a generous salary plus bonus plan in addition to a relocation package.