Summary: Perform supervisory functions in the parameters set-forth by the parent company. Perform functions directly related to a manufacturing facility. Perform shipping and receiving functions. Perform operational transactions daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
1. Perform all clerical duties associated with the receiving dock and warehouse.
2. The filing and data entry of all paperwork associated with receiving product into the inventory.
3. Sending the proper paperwork and pallet slips to AP for processing.
4. Keeping accurate records of expiration dates on the expiration report and reporting it weekly to the Warehouse Manager.
5. Keeping track of all safety training for the Warehouse Manager.
6. The scheduling of in-bound deliveries via phone or one network.
7. Supervises the implementation of all S.O.P. procedures, GMP policies and Quality Control formats.
8. Supervises the selection and staffing of production requisitions.
9. Ensures all employees are punched in for their shift start
10. Ensures all employees are properly equipped with a uniform; helmet, safety glasses, hairnet, etc.
11. Ships and receives all manufactured goods and raw materials according to South Park S.O.P. policies.
12. Ships and receives all loads as assigned by the department manager. Requirements
- Food plant or other related experience
- Basic Math. Basic computer knowledge. Prism a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Must be dependable and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be flexible with schedule.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma