Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Warehouse Manager in the Denver, Colorado area. They are looking for someone to coordinate various warehousing functions and take ownership of the warehousing department.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of electric lift trucks.
- Experienced in the loading and unloading of refrigerated trailers. Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to read and understand equipment instruction manuals and the ability to detect and troubleshoot operating defects or faults.
- Proficient skill level in MS Office applications and at entering data in to Inventory Management System (IMS) for production tracking.
- Directly supervise all shipping, receiving, and warehouse staff positions including forklift and electric lift truck operators.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years warehouse supervision/management experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Forklift and Pallet Truck Certified
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.