*********** $15.98/hr with $1.00 shift premium ***********
SHIFT: 7a 7p Thursday Saturday with every-other Wednesday
$1,100 hiring bonus ($200 after 200 hrs worked, $400 6 mo and $500 12 mo)
At Shearer s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
The primary function of the loader will work as part of the Finished Goods team to ensure that daily safety, quality and production goals are met. The loader will be responsible for verifying that the correct products and quantities are scanned and loaded onto the proper trailer. All loads must be free of damaged cases and the trailers must be clean and in good condition so that the load is not compromised.
What you bring to the table
- Safety & Quality ensure all trailers are sealed & secured prior to leaving company property.
- Ensure trailer inspections are completed in accordance to company standards and expectations.
- Notifies the Shift Team Leader (Supervisor) of any problems with product or quality.
- Makes sure all finished goods are in sellable condition before being loaded on trailers.
- Ensures all boxes are sealed correctly and damaged boxes are repacked before loading.
- Fill Rate focus on achieving company goals and site expectations.
- Utilizes Red Prairie for material transactions.
- Utilizes the RF gun to pick and scan product.
- Ensures each pallet is scanned to the trailer at the time of loading.
- Meet the required trailer load rate determined by leadership team.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands together, using banding machine.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
- Loads, unloads and moves materials within or near the plant, yard or work site, performing any combination of following duties.
- Loads, unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into trailers installs strapping, bracing or load bars to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Load each trailer per the warehouse defined standard.
- Expected to arrive to work on-time.
- Ability to work flexible hours with advance notice.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities.
- Adhere to the Perham break policy.
- Adherence to all warehouse rules and expectations.
- Accepts other duties as assigned, including but not limited to; flexing between finished goods, raw materials and inventory management as needed.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!