Supervise and perform the distribution warehouse activities related to receiving, stocking, shipping and slotting of products and to insure effective and efficient warehouse operations and product quality.
- To correctly receive, palletize, and store incoming products.
- Rotate and replenish current stock in its designated locations as needed.
- Safely unload multi-temperature trailers in an efficient and safe manner.
- Conduct daily cycle counts.
- Conduct product recalls. Supervise our annual YE inventory procedures.
- Understand and follow IFS standards.
- Oversee forklift certification of warehouse people and promote safe operation and maintenance of material handling equipment including forklifts, electric rider jacks, electric pallet jacks, trailer lift gates and pallet wrap machines.
- Operate and teach the correct use of hand-held computers and scanning devices for Warehouse Management System that is used for all aspects of warehouse operations. Maintain cleanliness of entire warehouse and practice safe food handling procedures.
- Participate on and interact with committees such as safety and food safety committees.
- Maintain a positive attitude and model Dawn behaviors and promote the Circle of Excellence.
- Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates as new information becomes available.
Dawn Recruitment Team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.