GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: THIS JOB IS SECOND SHIFT.
Take direction from Warehouse Manager to ensure to that all aspects of warehouse operations function smoothly and handle finished product in a safe and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules routine task of team and determines what else needs to be done
- Oversee work schedules to ensure proper coverage of shift
- Unloading of inbound loads.
- Effectively maintain product storage and rotation.
- Pick and stage upcoming outbound orders.
- Loading of outbound deliveries.
- Restack product leakers on pallets
- Unload, sort and stack pallets
- Warehouse sanitation
- Able to understand and complete shipping documents.
- Always keep a clean and safe work area
- Must always follow GMP and SOP rules and regulations
- Report all equipment malfunctions and abnormalities to supervision and maintenance personnel.
- Work with maintenance personnel to effect repairs as necessary.
- Assist in other areas of the facility as instructed by the Shift Supervisor.
- Follow all company/governmental Safety Policies & Regulations.