· Attain a working knowledge of different job functions in the warehousing area/department, including how shipping and receiving operate.
· Proactively communicate warehouse issues, including those involving deficiencies, to warehouse supervision.
· Possess a complete knowledge of all warehouse and shipping and receiving documents, accurately completing all necessary paper and
electronic forms in a timely manner.
· Consistently meet or exceed production demands and needs by moving product accurately and efficiently.
· May need to assist with Yard Dog movements as needed.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the current ERP system.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge and execution of warehouse control, inventory control, and related duties.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for training new employees; must hold appropriate training certifications approved by BevSo.
· Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Safety Protocol
o Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
o Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
o Support safety policies and programs.