Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus, LLC in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive, but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus, LLC is seeking a Warehouse Forklift Driver for its Kentucky Facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager and Office Staff
- Use WMS to print pick lists, pull orders, and resolve problems
- Receive product into the warehouse
- Pulling and staging orders
- Check product for damage or leakers
- Review and check orders
- Create pallet labels, and store product in proper storage locations using RF scan gun.
- Rotate product FIFO
- Assist with Loading/Unloading of trucks as needed
- Assist with Office/Clerical duties as needed
- Communicate on a daily basis with co-workers
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Cross train employees
- Properly fill out the daily productivity report on time with Order number, Pick lines, Weights, Break times and lunch times. This must be signed off by the employee lead or supervisor before the end of the shift.
- Update orders with all required information (Name, Shipping lane) and mark off items once they have been picked.
- Make sure to use the correct license plate (LP) when picking orders
- Make sure all partial skids are being pulled before pulling full skids.
- Maintain designated work area assigned by using the 5s procedure to provide a safe and clean work environment at all times.
- Make sure only the equipment assigned is being used.
- Place packing list inside upright hand corner once picked and wrapped for final audit.
- Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
Ability to use an RF scan gun
2+ years WMS experience
Forklift certification (Reach Truck, Sit Down, Stand Up, Pallet Jack)
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of High School diploma.
Skilled in Warehousing and Food Manufacturing / Distribution environment
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit www.lyonsmagnus.com. or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
Lyons Magnus, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
*This organization participates in E-Verify