We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of North America#39;s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are also the ##1 producer in North America for store-brand ("private label") bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and logistics.
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of "One KIK" values - a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
The Cycle Counter is within our Pool division and is an intricate part of the warehouse team. The Cycle counter will ensure inventory accuracy by performing counts, audits, research and report reconciliation of inventory records and transactions in our warehouse. This position is team oriented driven, with excellent communication as well as the ability to identify problems immediately.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform inventory functions including but not exclusive to: Cycle counts, physical inventory, product check.
• Perform daily cycle counts and research any discrepancies that arise.
• Generate daily cycle count reports to track inventory progress on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis.
• Be part of the Annual Physical Inventory leadership team.
• Reconcile completed finished goods/raw materials orders
• Research and resolve multiple items in locations
• Responsible to perform special counts requests as required
• Research and resolve open location discrepancies and negative inventory balances.
• Report any discrepancies with inventory to upper management as soon as they are discovered.
• Operate and use plant#39;s warehouse management system/RFID
• Safely operate a Yale sit down forklift and material handling equipment.
• Perform loading documentation process in accordance with Hazmat rules
• Responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
• Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures.
• Perform other functions as assigned based on business needs.
The above statement describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
• 3+ years of experience in manufacturing/warehouse with extensive knowledge in operations as it relates to Cycle Counting functions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong organizational and communication skills at all levels providing timely and concise information.
• Proficient computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office specializing in advanced Excel.
• Knowledge and experience with Inventory Management Systems. SAP preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
• Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely.
• Ability to take initiative and work across all departments to solve problems.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required and be able to work with others in a team environment.
• Must be safety driven.
• Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach and climb consistently for twelve hours.
• Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
• Minimum of 2 years forklift experience
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
KIK is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, or to perform the essential functions of the job, please contact Human Resources immediately.