Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic's primary responsibility will be to maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment for bakery operations. Responsibilities also include the execution of corrective and preventative maintenance program for the plants' mechanical and electromechanical equipment. He/ She will be involved in administering system generated and manually inputted maintenance work, including proper and in-depth documentation.
1. A self-starter who can work in a fast paced/everchanging environment both individually and alongside a team of Mechanical and Electrical Technicians.
2. Utilize computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), such as SAP, to log and track system generated and manually inputted corrective and preventative maintenance work.
3. Utilize SAP to locate the parts in inventory.
4. Support as needed the set-up, troubleshooting, and repair of complex electromechanically driven Bakery Equipment.
5. Have a basic knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, welding, fabricating, and shop tools to maintain and troubleshoot plant related equipment both inside and outside the plant.
6. Must be safety conscious and understand/follow OSHA, EPA, and other regulations and procedures
7. Must adhere to all JSA, GMP, and Food Safety Policies and Practices
8. Other duties may be assigned as needed with or without accommodation.
• A high school degree is required;
• 3-5 years in Industrial Maintenance
• Able to read machine prints/schematics, both mechanical and electrical, as well as technical and machine manuals;
• Able to read/interpret various instruments such as micrometers, calipers, electrical testing meters/equipment, tape measures, combination squares etc.;
Personal Protective Equipment (JSA's) Welding / Welding equipment
Electrical Tools / Meters Hoists / Cranes / Chain Falls
Forklifts / Pallet Jacks / Boom Lifts / Scissor Lifts / Wave Lifts Machine Tools
Power Tools Powered Hand Tools
Small Hand Tools Radio
1) 8-12 Hour shift. Will receive 2 fifteen-minute breaks and 1 half hour break. Overtime is required.
2) Rotating 5-day work schedule
3) Weekends required
4) Environment – Noise levels will be minimal to moderate and temperature will be controlled. Lighting is sufficient. There is a possibility of slippery footing and dust from dry ingredients.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.