City Brewing Company, a leading contract manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Coordinator on Second Shift at our La Crosse, WI facility. This position will assist the shift supervisor with the daily operations of multiple warehouses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
• Check all inbound/outbound loads and drivers.
• Assist with the flow of product from palletizers to transfers; processing outbound shipments, receiving inbound supplies.
• Assist with the daily inventory/storage/movement of packaging materials, ingredients and finished product; upwards of 200 trucks per day and inventory of 4 million cases.
• Answering phones, radios and calling out the transfers to the spotters.
• Enter P.O./Returned Material Authorizations finished product/shipping material receipts. • Record empty and full drop trailers.
• Responsible for shipping finished product and packaging material within stock rotation.
• Support the Packaging, Customer Service, Brewing, Accounting, Purchasing and Quality Assurance departments.
• Assist supervisor with implementation and adherence to warehouse SOP’s and policies. Enforce policies to stay within internal, federal, state and local regulations.
• Provide work direction to hourly associates at the Distribution Center and or in the absence of the supervisor.
• Past warehouse/manufacturing experience highly recommended. Inventory experience preferred.
• Team oriented.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Computer skills required; including knowledge of Xcel, Word and Outlook. WMS experience a plus.
• Highly organized and self motivated.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work overtime and weekend hours as needed.
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: Health, Life, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125; 401(k); and more. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume, including salary requirements.