Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
DSD Warehouse Coordinator
## OF OPENINGS:
- (Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to report-offs and the production schedule especially during holidays.)
Directs and coordinates activities of distribution warehouse: Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities. Assigns workers to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery. Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory. Coordinates activities of distribution warehouse with activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise. Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Enters inventory data into the computer
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Must interact with Customer Service and Traffic Dept. to coordinate any cuts, adjustments, credits and other issueson a daily basis.
- Prints out orders for Bin Routes on a weekly basis
- Crosscheck/verify accuracy of orders built for shipment to BIN locations
- Make deliveries to stores and other warehouses as needed.
- Assist in the tracking and reporting in payroll
- Prepares and maintains spreadsheets and data bases as necessary
- May perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent;and1yearofrelated experience oracombination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach withhandsand arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.