Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Warehouse Clerk to support MAB with distribution and shipping/receiving needs at our new Columbia, SC brewery. The individual in this job performs a variety of activities crafted to support warehouse activities.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, SC.
As a Warehouse Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize multiple system network tools as needed including: E80(WMS), QAD (ERP), Transportation management system, and MS office/Teams/Outlook email to support all functions of the warehouse daily activity flow (training provided).
- Warehouse Administrative support coordinating as needed on daily/weekly review of open orders inbound/outbound schedule compared to finished goods/raw materials inventory storage and line production flow to ensure customer orders can ship in full.
- Liaison between multiple functions within the brewery as it impacts the warehouse functions, including, but not limited to quality, finance, and production.
- Participate in daily outbound system, equipment, and materials to help coordinate/support efficient inbound/outbound loading position.
- Continual review with lead/supervisor and systems on warehouse inventory control, storage, and advising automated warehouse to clean up ageing inventory when vital to ensure FIFO compliance.
- Communicate task updates with leads/supervisors/managers for effective tracking accuracy results both physical and system.
- Support, plan and execute with warehouse leads to coordinate task detail assignments back into E80 WMS on daily demand flow
- Analyze current day task schedule with Warehouse supervisors, leads and customer service employee to assure customer demand are aligned and met both daily and weekly per schedule.
- Daily communication with plant operations group to lead warehouse support task and to allow warehouse team to execute on material flow, inventory controls flow, and communicating completion of inbound/outbound task from physical BOL’s/receipts/transfers and system entry updates.
- Participate in daily or weekly operations crew meetings as scheduled by department lead/supervisor/management levels.
- The Warehouse Clerk position is well-suited for you if you have/are:
- Able to relate with other team associates on building credibility and rapport; give personal support and reassurance; put others at ease; build collaborative relationships. Proven dedication to Team.
- Customer Service: Able to anticipate and respond to inside/outside customer#39;s needs, concerns, or questions in order to meet or exceed their expectations; help evaluate needs and options; show care and concern to demonstrate customer importance and value.
- Able to use detailed techniques to define problems, options, and solutions; evaluate alternative solutions; tackle technical or sophisticated problems using logic.
- Able to demonstrate consistency of words and actions; protect confidential information; do what is right even when no one is watching; demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently align with organizational values.
- Able to be detailed and complete when working with assembling, processing, or providing detailed information; track details even when under pressure.
- Able to tackle new or multiple roles and responsibilities and can-do attitude; be flexible when considering options or opinions; be open to new ideas and change.
- Be true, respectful, clear, subtle, and considerate.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of equivalent experience in environments with production scheduling material flow, inventory control management, warehouse shipping operations and/or WMS/rF scan system preferred.
- Experience working with packaging identification and handling preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or hear.
- Ability to work with standard housekeeping chemicals
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- A lot of walking and ability to ensure all work is completed by end of shift
- Heights; work on a step ladder.
- Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather conditions at times
Mark Anthony Services provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD. Mark Anthony Services is a member of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the alcohol beverage sector.
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. It is the largest, most advanced brewery built in the United States within the last 25 years. The over one million sq. ft. facility will employ a team of over 300 people with a shared passion for quality and doing what’s right. Come join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey as we start up our flagship facility in Columbia, SC.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we always overdeliver on quality. We treat each other with humility, authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our state-of-the-art facilities.
People are the most important ingredient at Mark Anthony Brewing. Each team member makes an impact on our family-owned business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
Our common purpose is to continuously innovate, think differently and always overdeliver on quality for our customers and consumers. Despite everything we have achieved we take nothing for granted, remain humble, and our success inspires us to push the boundaries of innovation and creativity even further. If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.