This position monitors and controls all warehouse/receiving stock movements to ensure that the system’s perpetual inventory correctly reflects the actual physical inventory.
•Conducts daily and monthly physical inventories of all raw and packaging materials.
•Adjusts and posts daily/monthly inventories
•Receives materials to ensure received/posted
•Maintains inventory reports
•Manages and coordinates month-end physical inventories and reconciliations
•Provides physical inventory reports to management as required
•Maintains weekly material usage
•Performs duties according to procedures of the warehouse department operations
•Ensures compliance with the HACCP program and AIB Gold Standard
•Report any accidents immediately
•Other duties, as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma, GED or equivalent required. College Degree preferred. Minimum 2 years of experience in warehouse operations required. Preferably within a food manufacturing environment. *Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Microsoft software such as Word, Excel.
- Good Math Skills
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Strongly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize assigned work.
- Must possess high degree of accuracy is recording data (both words and numbers).
- Be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices, OSHA and AIB
- Able to perform simple analysis
- Able to work in dusty, noisy, hot, cold, and small areas