SUMMARY: The Walmart Commercial Replenishment Analyst is responsible for leading the demand forecasting process, OTIF Compliance, internal and external data analytics utilizing in house resources and staff, coordination of commercial activities related to MOD reviews, and communication of seasonal demand communications for Walmart and Sams Club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Walmart Replenishment Manager and Mizkan Planning team to integrate shipment forecast into the business plan designed to secure MABD targets.
- Communicate as necessary with Wal-Mart replenishment to insure systems are adjusted as needed to manage Scorecard KPIs to acceptable levels.
- Communicate all necessary changes to PO timing in order to prevent and manage Wal-Mart supply chain non-compliance fees to a minimal impact.
- Play an active role in Mizkan S&OP activities and meetings including but not limited to:
Monthly Forecast Alignment Meetings w/ Sales, Demand Planning and S&OP Team
Monthly Quality Assurance meetings with Quality Team and Customer Service
Weekly OTIF Meetings with Planning, Sales, and Operations team
- Lead the centralization of all Walmart/ Sams Club data
- Work with Replenishment, Mizkan production, planning and Wal-Mart buyers on strategies that deliver goods at the total lowest cost of goods factoring in selling price, service, quality, and other value added support
- Maintain and further development of Best in Class SCM process with Walmart & Sams Club
Manage Retail Link requirements and fill out all required documentation necessary for the reversal of delivery exclusions, introductions of new items, discontinuation of existing items.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree (preferably in SC Management or related field)
- Minimum 2 years of prior CPFR experience
- Experienced with Retail Link, DSS and GRS is recommended
- Strong technical proficiency in AX, MS suite including Excel, Access and Power Point
- Travel estimated at 10% , will be as required
- Ability to work and maintain project deadlines
- Professional maturity
- Comfortable and effective working autonomously
- Ability to anticipate issues and work proactively to identify and address
- Adept in problem solving, planning and priority setting
- Ability to work effectively across the organization
- Strong written, verbal and presentation/influencing skills
- Ability to manage large amounts of data to uncover insights and create a compelling selling story