Our client is a growing food processing business with incredible technology used to prepare high-quality products with a focus on nutrition and flavour. With the highest levels of customer service and a dedicated research and development team, they are continuing to move forward in taking their business to the next level, and as part of this expansion they are looking to bring on board a talented VP of Research & Development.
What you will do in this role:
- Develop new products in accordance with customer needs and business model
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports
- Develop & implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of research findings and progress reports, in order to inform senior leadership of current status of each project
- Negotiate contracts with external suppliers to perform research or other studies or support
- Plan and formulate aspects of R&D proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
What you will bring to the role:
- Extensive experience in a similar R&D leadership role within the food manufacturing/pharmaceutical industries.
- A PhD/MSc in Food Science or a related field.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, bonus, pension, dental and medical insurance, plus relocation assistance.
- The opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be able to develop your career.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.