Our client is a growing food processing business with incredible technology used to prepare high-quality products with a focus on nutrition and flavour. With the highest levels of customer service and a dedicated research and development team, they are continuing to move forward in taking their business to the next level, and are looking to bring on board a talented VP Operations to continue their exciting expansion.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee all manufacturing and operations employees, including Quality, Maintenance, Sanitation, & Supply Chain.
- Drive change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results.
- Ensuring a positive work environment where all Health and Safety standards are being met.
- Mentoring and building a strong team, with a focus on succession planning, training and employee retention.
- Working closely with QA to develop all SOPs. Ensuring that the facility is inspection and audit ready at all times.
- Acting as the leader of the management team, ensuring that all departments are represented and involved in corporate initiatives.
- Developing all budgets and financial forecasts.
- Driving continuous improvements to ensure maximum efficiencies and cost savings where possible.
- Lead detailed reviews of performance and results of both manufacturing KPI’s and capital projects.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in a similar leadership role within the food manufacturing industry.
- A proven track record of working with a manufacturing management system to measure overall production processes.
- Strong experience in Process Improvement, Materials Management and Production Scheduling.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Engineering, Operations Management or a related field.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, bonus, pension, dental and medical insurance, plus relocation assistance.
- The opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be able to develop your career.
If you are looking for an amazing career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.