To oversee the start-up, operation and completion of packaging on Variety Pack production line including but not limited to: equipment and operator safety, front line quality control checks, instruction on equipment operations, and production reporting..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check the machinery of the lines for operational readiness and proper setup.
- Oversee the operations of the lines during production.
- Direct changeovers to assure proper equipment set up.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed by adherence to Company policies.
- Ensure front line quality check compliance to meet Company and Customer quality standards.
- Inventory duties including physical counts, adjustments and data entry.
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Initiate personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, and disciplinary measures.
- Check and approve hours worked of hourly employees on the line.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position description is intended to guide the activities of the Variety Pack Production Line Supervisor. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function, nor is it intended to describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to task
- Conflict management
- Decision making and problem solving
- Minimum High School diploma.
- Strong background in people skills and hands-on front line supervisory experience in high speed packaging environment preferred.
- Selected candidate must be willing to work any and all shifts, and weekends when necessary to cover the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
This position description is intended to guide the activities of the VP Line Supervisor. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function, nor is it intended to describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.