At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
We are seeking a dynamic media leader with expertise in strategy, connections planning, investment allocation, and relationship management. The Vice President of Media Connections will report directly into the Head of Marketing and lead a team of 8 professionals across Danone#39;s White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO offices. This team is responsible for developing integrated media plans for Danone#39;s US brand portfolio that drive awareness, buzz, engagement, and business results, as measured through robust analytics and marketing mix modeling. The right person will possess a strong background in both traditional and emerging media, and can pioneer new approaches to media through data strategy and martech.
- Key member of Marketing Center of Excellence leadership team; collaborates across insights, creative, and analytics functions to deliver integrated strategies and plans
- Lead and motivate high-performing media team to exceed objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agencies, publishers, and vendors in order to deliver results in cost-effective way
- Work collaboratively with global team and bring thought leadership to influence Danone#39;s approach to media
- Ability to build a cross portfolio enterprise-based strategy that is flexible to various BU needs yet takes advantage of scale and volume when appropriate
- Distill actionable insights into media strategies that are aligned with brand strategies to achieve maximum business results
- Determine media allocation across short and long term, including upfront commitments
- Partner with analytics team to model optimal media investment and mix for each brand across the portfolio
- Continually seek out and implement cost savings measures to realize productivity and reinvest in strategic business priorities
- Negotiate media and marketing contracts and associated fees .
- Lead team and agency to develop integrated plans that deliver the right content to the right audience in the right contextually relevant moments
Data & Analytics:
- Partner with analytics team on development and execution of all measurement and optimization tools with objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency of media investments
- Analyze data to determine impact and drive improved media strategy and plans
- Partner with analytics team to develop data strategy architecture and determine how to leverage first party and consumer funnel data to glean audience insights to improve targeting
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- 12-15 years media industry experience (agency or client side), with at least 5+ years CPG
- Thorough knowledge and expertise across all types of traditional and non-traditional media, with specific focus in digital/social
- Strong analytical acumen and knowledge of how to build data architectures
- Passion for identifying trends and opportunities and translating them into initiatives that drive growth
- Proven leadership capability and ability to motivate internal and external partners
- Confidence, presence, and communication skills to interact with and present to senior executives across the organization
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Adaptability to work in rapidly changing, results-oriented environment
- Team player with strong ability to collaborate to achieve results
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Media, QA, Quality Assurance, Relationship Manager, VP, Marketing, Technology, Quality, Customer Service, Management