LOCATION: Ayer, MA
Must be flexible in working hours and days
Repairs, installs, and maintains machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments, following specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings, using hand tools, power tools, hoist, crane, and measuring and testing instruments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the standard principles and concepts of mechanical design.
- Comprehensive knowledge of refrigeration and HVAC.
- In-depth knowledge of fluid power, heat transfer, and internal processes in plant utility equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of pumps and valves
- Knowledge of high and low voltage wiring, welding and fabrication, hydraulics of presses and compactors
- Knowledge of CMMS
- 3-5 years of utilities maintenance preferred
- Steam Plan Operator License required
- HVACR Certification strongly preferred
- Some experience in Food and Beverage Industry highly preferred
- Experience inspecting, maintaining heavy industrial equipment.
- Experience wiring high voltage and high amperage equipment.
- Experience with pressure vessels.
- Experience with air pressure balancing.
- Experience with cooling towers and evaporators.
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings, computer printouts, system requirements and programs, contracts, manuals.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus