Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
The Unit Supervisor (equivalent to Boardman: New Plant/Backfill to existing Lactic Plant) is responsible for controlling and monitoring production processes including activities in the processes and process parameters via Distributed Control System (DCS) or at process areas to achieve output targets set i.e. safety, quality and costs.
Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
Production Processes Control:
- Control and monitor production process parameters via DCS or at process areas to ensure that all parameters are complied with regulations, SOP and Instructions.
- Analyze and provide solution against a problem occurred in responsible unit to prevent reoccurrence or impact to other processes.
- Supervise team member working in field relating to production activities to ensure that process parameters in responsible area are controlled.
- Record process data and operation parameters.
- Prepares shift report and communicate necessary information to next shift on duty in effectively manner.
Productivity and production support activities:
- Take care of responsible field area clean and dry in accordance with required procedures and standards.
- Participate in production support activities such as Skill Block training & development program, TPM, etc.
Qualifications and Justifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent field.
- Minimum 5 years#39; experience (Diploma graduate) or Minimum 3 years#39; experience (Bachelor#39;s Degree graduate) directly in petrochemical/chemical production process.
- Knowledge and solid skill of DCS for Petrochemical/Chemical process.
- Good communicative English.
- Good skill of computer esp. MS Office programs.
- Possess functional competency set e.g. Drive for Result, Process Management, Safety Awareness, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Compliance and Communication.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2020, Corbion generated annual sales of 986.5 million and has a workforce of over 2250 employees. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Segment: Medical, Engineer, Nutrition, Medical Device, Healthcare, Engineering