Take direction from Plant Supervisor and Warehouse Manager to assist in properly moving freight between two company locations.
- Move materials and product between various locations utilizing company equipment.
- Perform vehicle safety checks on equipment.
- Spot materials trailers into docks at either location as needed for production or distribution.
- Transport materials (mail, packages, etc) between company locations.
- Make local pickups or deliveries as needed for plant or warehouse operations.
- Help warehouse and plant personnel load or unload materials if needed.
- Able to understand and complete shipping documents.
- Flexibility to vary work schedule dependent upon production and staffing needs.
- Keep all areas of responsibility clean and organized.
- Keep accurate and neat records and paperwork.
- Report all malfunctions and abnormalities to Plant Shift Supervisors, Management, and/or Maintenance.