Under the general supervision of the VP of Professional Services, the Training and Consulting Administrator will support the Food Safety Training and Consulting Department in the various initiatives to include managing the schedule, serve as a customer service representative, document review, and program management while ensuring compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as first line communication for all training and consulting service related inquiries and direct to appropriate staff.
- Manage the daily administration of member Food Safety and GMP audits, (includes scheduling, report review, distribution, and billing).
- Manage the daily administration of food safety training and consulting services through quotes, contract, scheduling, and billing.
- Review and edit written member Food Safety and GMP audit reports and distribute reports to customers.
- Manage electronic filing system for all quotes/contracts, reports, certificates, billing, and internal/external communication according to company’s document retention policy.
- Manage printing and inventory of training manuals.
- Produce and issue certificates for all public and on-site training courses.
- Coordinate and trend customer survey feedback regarding Food Safety services.
- Generate reports of customer feedback for senior management review.
- Maintain documented training manuals and food safety programs, when necessary.
- Work cross-functionally to manage administration of public, onsite and web-based training activities/meetings/events within the department.
- Compile and analyze operational information, generate reports, create correspondence.
- Ensure clients and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- Ability to demonstrate Proactive Customer Service focus and skills.
- Food manufacturing experience and working knowledge of Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Preventive Controls and GMP’s / HACCP is preferred.
- Knowledge of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) audit platforms is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible within a changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).