The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It#39;s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We#39;ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you#39;ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Trade Spend Lead to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Trade Spend Lead lies within the France Business Unit. You#39;ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You#39;ll be reporting into the Chief Financial Officer France. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery is to manage and control our commercial balance sheet, increasing our visibility over customer trade spend, and customer deal & agreements. You#39;re constantly looking for improvement activities within France.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Optimize the D&A efficiencies based on our customer negotiations; partner with sales and our revenue management lead to ensure best optimum accuracy and efficiency in our D&A build up
- Partner with the commercial teams to ensure correct forecasting of annual agreements, prices and promotions
- Manage the commercial balance sheet ensuring all deals and agreements are accounted for and book the correct monthly provisions
- Control over the Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables ledgers by each customer and manage the accuracy with our customers
- Facilitate the interaction between our commercial teams and our outsourced service partners in charge of collections and payments
- Ensure the overdue and bad debt positions are at the minimum optimum
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Bachelor#39;s degree in related business fields, MBA or post graduate qualification in related field
- Specific experience working with Grocery retailers on pricing, either through a Trade Finance, Category Development, Customer Spend Management, D&A or direct account role
- Experience implementing pricing process
- High English Level and Good French Level (need to be able to speak to customers if needed)
- Very good level of excel
- Organizational skills important
- At Kraft Heinz you#39;ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it#39;s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- We#39;re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- High pressure
- You don#39;t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You#39;re a team player, which means you#39;re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates