Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click Apply to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
As Total Rewards Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining Godiva s Total Rewards programs with a strong focus on compensation and benefits across the various business lines to enhance our plans and align with our business strategy. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to recommend compensation packages that are in line with Godiva s Total Rewards programs and external market. This role will also work on special projects related to the enhancement and improvement of our total rewards strategy globally.
This position is based in New York, NY within our Global HR function and reports to Global Head of Total Rewards and People Services.
- Analyze and evaluate new and existing jobs and job descriptions to determine appropriate market rate, FLSA or regional wage status and alignment within internal structure.
- Partner with Human Resource Managers and Business Partners to identify and resolve compensation issues.
- Provide guidance and develop creative solutions on a variety of compensation matters including the setting of appropriate pay bands, defining and implementing salary structure ranges and position leveling.
- Review job change requests, job offers and job requisitions for appropriateness of classification level.
- Support on the organizational cost analysis project that will specify people cost per function and type of cost.
- Support with the in-depth analysis of current positions by conducting market-pricing and banding by level to confirm consistency and decipher areas of improvement.
- Participate in the planning and administration of the annual compensation process including base salary increases and equity recommendations. This process involved the creation of complex spreadsheets and compilation of data from multiple sources and currencies.
- Maintain incentive plan eligibility and accruals participate in payout determinations.
- Conduct miscellaneous analyses, including creating complex reports, to support various compensation programs, providing analysis, advice and education to managers on compensation issues, and interpreting compensation policies.
- Participate in various industry-related compensation surveys and utilize data to ensure competitive pay practices
- Monitor trends and best practices and make recommendations that align with Godiva s compensation philosophy.
- Stay current with local and national legislative and regulatory changes; analyze and evaluate impact to company and recommend action.
- Implement and manage other reward and recognition initiatives such as Service Awards
- A minimum of five years administering compensation programs and utilizing core compensation methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the various components of total compensation, including the role of long term and equity plans.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and statistical skills required. Extremely detailed and accurate, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel (complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and other advanced functions).
- HRIS experience a plus.
- Ability to create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data.
- Thorough understanding of State and Federal wage and hour laws including FLSA.
- Some experience with multi country compensation elements, including but not limited to international assignment compensation administration, blue collar and white collar classifications, 13-month salaries and statutory wage increases.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about compensation with a can do attitude and a desire to own the job; self-sufficient and resourceful with a pro-active, high energy approach to delivering results.
- Strong consultation and negotiation skills with the ability to seek out information and provide quality advice.
- Strong communication skills; able to easily and clearly convey data analysis into an understandable format.
- Ability to research and handle extremely confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.