At Shearer s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Tier 2 Sanitation Tech
12hr Nights, 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, 2-2-3 schedule
Starting Pay - 16.65/hr plus $2 shift premium
Your seat at the table
- Assist with cleaning of production equipment during washouts.
- Cleaning of formers
- Cleaning of mezzanines.
- Cleaning of tools and carts
- Cleaning of floors
- Maintaining chemicals necessary for hygienic zoning (crystals and foot foamers)
- Maintaining chemicals for washrooms (Eliminator 3 and Scale Washers)
- Assist with housekeeping duties when needed
- Cleaning of any other assigned tasks
What you bring to the table
- General mathematical ability
- Learning, memorizing and executing a sequence of procedures
- Must be comfortable working on ladders at various heights
- Good hand eye coordination
- Willing and able to get along with others
- Good judgment and reasoning abilities
- Training or experience approximately 3 months
- Lifting up to 100 pounds
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now