Des Moines, IA
$90-95K plus bonus
Our manufacturing client is actively searching for a Test Engineer in the Des Moines, IA area. This Test Engineer will create and specify test procedures to run test equipment to specification.
- Create and specific test procedures to adequately run test equipment to specification.
- Apply principles and techniques of electrical engineering and statistical data analysis to accomplish goals.
- Application of more complex engineering principles to develop test methods and procedures to maintain and improve product quality standards.
- Design, test and help maintain electrical test equipment.
- Troubleshoot test and unit electrical problems while working closely with Plant Maintenance electricians to find electrical test issues that occur.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical or Industrial Technology preferred.
- Must understand piping schematics, pressure regulation and valves.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment and have a general understanding of how product is fabricated and assembled.
- Competitive compensation package (Performance Based Bonus)
- Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Succession plan in place for growth potential
Controls Engineer, HVAC, manufacturing, test engineer, equipment, engineering, electrical