Job Description - North West Territory Manager / Sales Professional living in Denver Colorado -
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company seeks a North West Territory Manager / Sales Professional living in Denver. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is directly responsible to sell Natalie’s squeezed fresh juice in the North West USA. The target for this position is the end users from the On-Premise, Food-Service Distributor, Produce Distributor, Chain Retail, and Independent Store outlets.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Work with Foodservice Distributors to maximize Natalie’s placement and sell through
- Establishing a rock-solid relationship with Distributor Management to leverage activities into increased sales
- Cold Call new end user foodservice and retail accounts, co-ops, Natural Food stores, etc.
- Local Sampling and Event co-ordination with marketing team
- Exceed sales and administrative goals on a monthly basis
- Attend Region, National and Distributor Shows
Highly motivated Foodservice/Retail/Beverage Professional wanted for this North West USA area. This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter extremely responsible and organized individual.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience selling Natural food and or Beverage in North West USA.
- Experience dealing with and selling to distributors, retailers, hotels, restaurants
- Pricing and rebate program knowledge
- Strong communication skills and computer efficiency
- A burning desire to be the best salesperson in the company!
- Passion for success!
Natalie's is sold in over 40 countries and across the US. Our products have won numerous national taste tests and are considered to be one of the world’s wonders.
Our compensation package is exceptional because we seek exceptional people to join the team.
The candidate for this role MUST live in Denver Colorado!
Send resume to:
Marygrace Sexton, CEO