Within our state-of-the art 500+ person Greeley, CO manufacturing facility, we are seeking a Technical Training & Organizational Development Supervisor (Production Operations) to join our Human Resources team. Will you turn your passion for training into impact by directly contributing to the professional development of our future production leaders?
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically ranges between $80,000 and $96,000. This position has an annual target bonus of 5%.
- Supervise and develop the plant#39;s Technical Training Leads to ensure production standards, quality parameters, safety procedures, employee engagement, and department business plan goals are met.
- Coordinate, direct, and validate technical training of all exempt and non-exempt employees in relation to mandatory job skill requirements.
- Assist in the writing of technical position standard operating procedures, job training progress reports, and/or position specific training.
- Accurately maintain all training records and the plant level learning management system.
- Develop, implement, sustain, and conduct new hire orientation training.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
You Have At Least (Required Qualifications):
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field; or a degree which supports a manufacturing environment in the food industry such as Food Science, or similar type program.
- Two (2) years of progressive leadership experience in similar type position with a focus on technical training in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, implement, and conduct technical training for all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office products, and the development of training media using media development software.
- Familiarity or ability to learn SAP, SuccessFactors, or similar integrated systems.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in the manufacturing of food products preferably in the dairy industry.
- Knowledge and ability to manage and train continuous improvement processes such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.
- Aptitude for understanding technical processes including mechanical, chemical, and microbiology, and ability to incorporate process knowledge into effective technical training.
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Offering You In Return:
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries and bonuses, life, medical/dental/vision coverage, voluntary benefits, employee assistance programs, wellness incentives, tuition assistance, vacation, nine paid holidays, sick time, paid parental leave, annual merit increases, as well as the LFC Profit-Sharing & 401(k) plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods#39; history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We#39;ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world#39;s largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the "World#39;s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that bold vision, we#39;re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to almost 5,000 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Fort Collins
Nearest Secondary Market: Greeley