Dawn Foods has an opportunity for a
Technical Service Rep
In the Saint Louis, MO and surrounding area market
Our recipe for success is built on People.
It’s your turn to add something special
Dawn’s Technical Service Rep position provides technical support for Walmart store associates. The Technical Service team provides teaching and training on Dawn and many other bakery products for Walmart and collaborates with Sales and the customer (Walmart) to ensure customer retail operations satisfaction.
- Responsible for teaching and training cake decorating and baking primarily for the Walmart business, to include: Celebration core and custom cakes, baking bread, rolls, muffins and finishing donuts.
- Ability to teach and train at all levels from a new associate/beginner to developed cake decorator or baker teaching and reinforcing the customers programs.
- Always practice food safety, know how to combine ingredients and be comfortable working with several kitchen tools and equipment.
- Respond to customer complaints by working with customer to troubleshoot any issues that may arise with products, communicate any product concerns to Sales team.
- Elevate most complex technical customer issues to higher level management and/or Technical Sales Reps.
- Manage technical relationships with assigned customers. Manage schedule, plan own travel and provide weekly report.
- Teach and train per the Walmart “one best way” program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by customer.
- Demonstrates the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and supports the Circle of Excellence
- High School diploma or provincial equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of professional or retail cake decorating experience.
- Experience in a teaching, training or technical role.
- Basic computer skills and ability to use word, PowerPoint and excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Retail bakery experience