Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $3.8 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Maintenace Team Leader supervises a unit responsible for maintaining the plant’s equipment, buildings and facilities. In addition to providing technical expertise regarding maintenance, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic engineering. With direction from the Plant Engineer, ensure that the maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Coordinates the efforts of maintenance, electric, and hydraulic work teams and provides maintenance and mechanical engineering support to those teams.
- Mentors and motivates associates, providing training and development to optimize their performance and personal growth.
- Communicates performance standards to associates, recognizing and rewarding individual and team accomplishments and counseling performance problems.
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment, planning and implementing corrective action. Notifies department of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and quality problems or supplies needed.
- Schedules preventive maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment ensuring no disruption to the production schedule.
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report. Maintains and reports other required operational information to management.
- Ensures that plant facilities and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, company and regulatory standards and fiscal consideration.
- Assists in preparing major equipment bids, recommending purchase when replacement or new equipment is required. Represents the company’s position and interest in dealing with outside contractors, vendors, and engineering consultants.
- May have responsibility for plant safety including and coordinating annual fire safety inspections with local fire departments; arranging and coordinating internal safety inspections; and implementing solutions to identified safety deficiencies.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures related to maintenance and safety.
- Assists in annual budget preparation as it relates to safety and maintenance of facilities, grounds, and equipment.
- May direct the machine parts storeroom operation in smaller facilities.
- Keeps abreast of latest manufacturing technologies and systems and engineering concepts.
- Performs other related responsibilities, as needed, to support Rich Products Corporation’s business objectives.
- Work directly with Process Improvement Teams and assist in preparation and execution of team charters.
- HS degree or GED and HVAC licensing; BA/BS degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment requiring knowledge of refrigeration, plumbing, industrial electrical and mechanical systems and maintenance, and automated manufacturing process controls and equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of preventative maintenance techniques/scheduling and safety management
- Working knowledge of FA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), sanitation processes/procedures and HACCP
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations to include product and associate safety, OSHA standards, product quality (success rates), cost control (minimizing downtime and waste, optimizing yield)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train associates as well as plan, monitor and schedule work
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated mechanical and spatial aptitude, including the ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and understand complex mathematical equations
- Proficient using Excel or other spreadsheet software
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.