Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Imagine... working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our culture.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Campbell Soup Company is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Campbell Soup Company we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The Talent Management team is looking to recruit for an Analyst Returnee to develop the strategy and support the execution of key initiatives in Employee Experience, Learning & Development and Performance Management. Examples include:
- Refining the strategy and supporting execution of Campbell s annual employee engagement survey
- Supporting communications, policy and training development for employee office re-entry post-COVID
- Managing events related to the implementation of Campbell s values, including learning programs, coordination with key stakeholders to integrate into relevant processes and other program management activities
- Supporting the Learning Management System Request for Proposal process by coordinating vendor competitive analysis
- Supporting audits and reporting for the annual performance cycle
- Assisting with other talent and development programs such as GIGs and mentoring, along with technology enablement initiatives
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Support development of annual employee engagement survey by refining strategy, socializing with key stakeholders, supporting employee data integration via Workday, and preparing communications plan with Employee Experience team
- Manage events related to the implementation of Campbell s values, including learning programs, coordination with moment leads to integrate into relevant processes and other program management activities
- Support change management for employee office re-entry, including building any required trainings, as well as updating relevant policies and communications
- Support the Learning Management System Request for Proposal process by coordinating vendor competitive analysis
- Support performance related audits and reporting
- Assist with other talent & development programs and technology initiatives
Complexity & Scope
- Role reports into Director of Change Management, but will work closely with Sr. Manager of Learning & Development as well as Director of Talent Management on other key Talent Management initiatives
- Communicate and liaise with key stakeholders across the business to socialize and refine Talent Management strategies as needed, e.g. Division Talent & Culture Leads, Employee Experience Team Leads, Inclusion & Diversity Team
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required
- 3-5 years of progressive experience, ideally in HR
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Digital capabilities to learn and navigate HR systems
- Strong learning agility demonstrating an inquisitiveness and intellectual curiosity
- Strong ability to build trust, demonstrating integrity, humility, and courage
- Strong collaboration skills combined with the ability and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities
Working remotely until decision is made by Campbell Leadership Team to re-enter into offices. At that point, role will transition to an office-based role. Must be able to communicate via email, video and phone with teams during remote work.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.