The Blount family has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, sauces, and side dishes for food service and retail. Blount#39;s gourmet soups and specialty foods are made with the finest and freshest ingredients, handcrafted by our dedicated team through unparalleled customer collaboration. Blount operates production facilities in McKinney, TX; Fall River, MA; and in Warren, RI.
Summary The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for supporting our talent acquisition team in accordance to the needs of our growing company. They will assist the Talent Acquisition Manager in recruiting qualified, reliable workforce to staff our new Portland location. The function of this position is to work with personnel at all levels, providing qualified candidates for positions, recruit a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies and take a proactive approach to expected increased workflow. The Talent Acquisition Partner will work closely with Operations and hiring managers across the Portland, Oregon location to understand hiring needs and priorities.
- Responsible for attracting top talent and managing the recruiting function as it relates to: workforce planning, full-cycle recruitment, candidate pipeline management, employment branding, and HR operational efficiency specific to hiring.
- Collaborate with business leaders and other functions to understand, communicate, and implement successful staffing for open positions.
- Screen all resumes for qualifications and position requirements and manage all recruiting related information through company database.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews for candidates.
- Refer candidates who meet needs based on an effective pre-screening interview.
- Thoroughly review applicant information including employment application and references to ensure qualifications meet specifications.
- Coordinate all interviews with hiring managers and others as applicable.
- Use all available company tools, including company website, social media, and job boards, employee referrals, recruiting tools and agencies /others.
- Responsible for candidate pre-employment screenings.
- Participate in on-boarding and new employee orientation processes.
- Approximately 15% travel.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data, navigate applicant tracking system and maintain weekly recruiting reports.
- Coordinate with temporary employment agencies as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor#39;s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university or related educations/experience
- At least 3 years of relevant Recruiting experience ideally in manufacturing or distribution
- Experience in managing applicant tracking systems.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Blount Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, and disability, marital & veteran status.
Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
1 year: Applicant Tracking System
3 year: Recruiting