Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you are driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé USA is the place for you. We#39;re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let#39;s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We#39;ll win - and we#39;ll do it the right way.
Are you ready to make your impact?
The Recruiting Manager will lead a portion of the Nestle USA recruiting team, through strong client and candidate relationship management, and providing consultative services to the hiring teams. The Recruiting Manager defines, develops, implements and drives a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to deliver top talent to execute against business goals within demanding customer market conditions.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners) to determine current and future talent needs and support Talent Advisors with diverse sourcing strategies to deliver in a competitive market place.
- Participate in workforce planning sessions with HR analytics and the business groups to identify the long term hiring needs, define the right profile and agree on the long term recruitment strategy
- Enhance Nestlé#39;s employer brand awareness and reputation in the internal and external talent marketplace
- Execute Programs and Channels strategies to meet NUSA#39;s hiring commitments
- Optimize recruiting workflows to improve effectiveness and productivity
- Provide guidance to the Talent Advisors to select and on board talent to the Recruitment Delivery Team to include tracking and monitoring recruiting metrics and reporting that align service delivery with business results
- Provide coaching and development to Talent advisors to enable team performance and execution of company goals.
- Facilitate the balancing of workloads across Recruitment Delivery Lead#39;s teams to meet the organization#39;s holistic hiring needs
- Partner with the NUSA Recruitment Leadership Team in making staffing and hiring adjustments based off of budget and workforce planning projections
- Consistently lead and/or participate in projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
- 5 or more years leading recruiting teams
- Recruitment experience in a large corporation highly preferred
- Recruitment experience in consumer products highly preferred
- Bachelor#39;s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct competency-based recruitment
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and clients
- Ability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels
- Demonstrated ability to use e-recruitment and web technologies to support Talent Selection including, but not limited to applicant tracking systems, social and digital media and assessment technology.
- Ability to apply business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to understand and interpret data, analyze trends and identify actionable insights
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers, seeking diversity in qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.