Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Performs with a high degree of skill and proficiency, the maintenance and installation work within the scope of the mechanics specialization. Performs other development, maintenance and installation assignments as required. Trains other Mechanics, Apprentices and Pre-Apprentices as required.
- Inspect/maintain electrical equipment such as fuses, power panels and supplies, motor starter/controls, inverters, and variable frequency drives by checking for voltage, continuity/resistance, and amperage by using appropriate electrical test equipment.
- Maintains awareness of troubleshooting hot spots by observing equipment operation and listening for calls on a two way radio.
- Works in teams with other mechanics and equipment operators to troubleshoot problems with equipment and to minimize downtime.
- Performs calibration of relays, flow controllers, salt probes, level controllers, scales, mercuries, and temperature controllers.
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by participating in safety training programs and observing safety films, tapes, and CD's.
- Requisitions replacement parts from spare parts storage.
- Inspects, adjusts, and maintains electronic equipment such as programmable logic controllers, input/output consoles, sensors, and relays, in accordance with electrical color coding.
- Repairs scales by pumping up and/or rebuilding load cells, and calibrating.
- Troubleshoots electrical problems by locating information on and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams.
- Monitors equipment performance by locating information and problem cause codes on HMI panels.
- Lubricates parts and equipment according to established schedules and when equipment noise and vibration are apparent.
- Wire and unwire single, three phase, and DC motors.
- Assists equipment operators in predicting and preventing operating problems.
- During equipment servicing, cleans parts with proper solutions and adhering to MSD sheets to prevent on-the-job injury.
- HS Diploma or GED and 3 to 5 years of Industrial Maintenance experience or an Associates degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Maintenance or Electronic Technology and 2 years of Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Must be able to work Night Shift 12-hour Continuous Work Schedule (7PM - 7:30AM)
- Required to be available to work overtime, holidays and weekends as needed.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.