Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Job Summary: Conagra Brands is comprised of individuals who are driven by our values to build the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our timeless ideals inspire us to work with integrity, agility, and broad-mindedness, focusing on both the strength of our shared leadership and our external results. As part of building a high-impact culture for Information and Technology, we are looking for a Systems Engineer in our Field Services team. The focus of this role will be to ensure that we execute against our service delivery promises in the Field Services space. This person will also be a Subject Matter Expert on Manufacturing Plant related systems and issues.
- Act as a point of escalation and business partner advocate for production support issues
- Provide geographic coverage for regional locations
- Participate in Field Services annual Enterprise Field Services refresh strategy. Collaborate on deployment schedules that leverage service delivery through our third-party service partner.
- Change champion for Industry 4.0 technologies
- Partner with IT Security and Supply Chain Engineering teams to create, pilot and implement the Field Computing Services strategy and process for Edge and Operations Technology systems
- Collaborate with our third-party service partner to ensure business partner centric service delivery through the Operations, Compute, Network, End User Support; Desktop and Remote User (1.5)
- Assist in implementation of Strategic Mobility platform
- Ensure capabilities and support are defined and at appropriate levels for service delivery
- Analyze, design and deliver Plant client, server and network technologies in conjunction with partner teams according to business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Engineering / Manufacturing / Warehouse technology partners to design and implement appropriate solutions which mitigate vulnerability for Operations Technology systems
- Ensure that Windows 10 Long Term Service Channel (LTSC) releases are executed effectively and meet the needs of our business partners
- Asset Management for assigned sites
- Participate in after hours on-call rotation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Domestic Travel: 15%
- Work with a team as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple internal company IT organizations
- Experience with Industry 4.0 technologies
- Problem solving ability (troubleshooting, prioritization, and escalation skills)
- Experience administering networks, servers, desktops, laptops, RF hardware, printers, and other peripherals
- Minimum 3 years#39; experience in relevant disciplines
- Planning skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous support experience including experience with Windows client and server operating systems and virtualization
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Operating Systems and BackOffice
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.