Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Rich Products is embarking on an exciting journey to transform our Supply Chain. Because of that – we are growing and currently seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team! This individual will be responsible for creating the system design and executing the configurations and integrations - all while developing a deep understanding of the application architecture and software capabilities of our supply chain technology portfolio.
- Supports implementation of an end-to-end integrated supply chain solution - Blue Yonder Luminate Planning.
- Partners with solution implementation partner & Blue Yonder to understand the configuration and system build and own the application implementation, future on-going support and potential to extend the solution globally.
- Develops technical expertise in Blue Yonder Luminate Planning solution.
- Responsible for creating the system design and executing the configurations and integrations - all while developing a deep understanding of the application architecture and software capabilities of our supply chain technology portfolio.
- Serves as the supply chain planning technical expert on project teams. Opportunities exist to partner with other technical SMEs to support other transformational supply chain initiatives (for example, procure-to-pay and supply chain food safety efforts).
- Designs and builds system integrations using middleware frameworks (ie: TIBCO, MuleSoft, etc.).
- Understands and effectively communicates the impacts of his/her design decisions on applications throughout the enterprise (ie: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Procure-to-Pay (Ariba), etc.).
- Partners with other IS stakeholders to drive consistency across system configuration, integrations, data strategy and analytics.
- Develops and executes high level testing plans for integration and system testing in order to identify potential defects and minimize problems within the application after it is implemented; coordinates and supervises testing activities.
- Provides on-going support to application system(s).
- Partners with stakeholders to continually optimize the applications he/she supports.
- Clearly communicates business and technical concepts verbally and in writing, including the use of context diagrams and the development of application support documentation.
- Assists with the preparation of total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis supporting software selection recommendations, in addition to subsequent analysis to demonstrate value/benefit of recommendation.
- Researches new technologies, capabilities and trends, and effectively recommends innovative technology solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field, Masters degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience in application development and/or systems integration.
- Exposure to supply chain business processes and technologies is desired.
- Experience integrating end-to-end integrated supply chain technology solutions is desired. Experience integrating Blue Yonder Luminate Platform or JDA Planning is preferred. Experience integrating procure-to-pay and supply chain food safety technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP processes and technologies is desired. Experience within plan-to-make and order-to-cash modules of SAP ECC and/or S4 HANA is preferred.
- Familiarity with integration patterns, APIs, AI/ML models, Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) best practices, Agile/Lean methodologies, business process, organizational change management, big data, Microsoft Azure services and Power tools (PowerBI, PowerApps, etc.).
- Knowledge of SQL, Java scripting and other web development tools is a plus.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, identify risks, prioritize tasks and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Critical thinker and problem solver; and able to make connections across complex ideas.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.