Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Responsible for development and maintenance of supply plan of assigned finished goods, considering shelf life expiration, while balancing network demands with supply capabilities to maintain target stock levels and support on time shipments to customers
- Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate inventory pre-builds with Manufacturing to compensate for periods of capacity limitations
- Generate supply plan on a regular basis and communicate potential inventory or customer service gaps or risks to cross functional partners
- Participate in production problem solving and troubleshooting by collaborating with team members to achieve correct inventory results
- Work with the Supply Chain to identify opportunities for improvement related to capacity planning, productivity and plan attainment metrics through Continuous Improvement efforts as well as planning system parameters
- Execute what-if scenarios in the mid and long-term horizon to anticipate end to end planning capabilities required to satisfy demands
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, and/or Logistics
- 1-3 years combined experience in: Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, and/or Logistics
- Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively engage others as necessary to resolve issues required
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a high commitment to meeting schedules
- Experience in perishable goods with complex supply chains and planning systems preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Knowledge of planning systems strongly preferred: SAP APO SNP
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.