Our client, a manufacturing company located near Ayer, MA is looking for an SCM Specialist to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee inventory according to company guidelines
- Confirm pick/pack integrity with FIFO – daily reporting vs. allocations
- Analyse inventory ageing and FIFO to maintain inventory health in perishable environment
- Reassign inventory position and analyse picking route to maximize efficiency of pick/pack
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Assist warehouse in managing Shipping & Receiving Truck Appointments as well as the Dock Schedule
- Manage rack and locator using ERP, mRTI
- Develop daily reports and improvement as assigned by the SCM Manager
- Work closely with SCM on data analysis support and implementation for SCM
- Travel as needed for SCM Projects (Outside 3PL Warehouses, Internal Training, Physical Inventories at Outside Locations, etc…)
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years warehouse experience, (Preferably in a perishable environment)
- 5+ years logistics experience, (Preferably with LTL, TL, & IM experience)
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Associate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field (Preferably a bachelor’s degree)
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, warehouse procedure and system
- Understanding sales order process and stock distribution
- Inventory Analysis Skills (FIFO, Pick & Pack, Truckload Planning)
- Familiar with ERP & Barcode Systems
- Ability to work early or late hours to support warehouse & logistics needs
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.